Sunday, August 23, 2009

Welcome!

In this blog you may find news from around the world that includes various aspects of how law is applied. It may vary in many things but its a simple matter of actually doing what you are told in your class and maybe using the help of a dictionary. We are going to be translating news that seem important and a few of the homework we are left at school so we can be practicing law in english as well as spanish.

We hope you enjoy the various aspects of this blog as it was made for your convinience.
Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. this class derecho i think that is so importatan because we can learn many things that in a future we can help us, the class that we have on wednesday i learn in the class of rightare all the means ,--- lo que esta conforme a la reglaa. denisse ruiz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey guys, I want to say hi everybody and tell about our class, this is an interesting class and we can learn about all of the norms we have in the constitution.I hope learn all norms and the things we will see in the class.
    I´m no very good at english and law but I´m gonna try to learn much as possible...รง
    Mattiel Padilla =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the measures that the airlines are taking for the health of their passengers, and with this reducing the possibilities of the swine flu infecting more people.

    I also like the idea of not letting fly any passenger with symptoms and offering a refund.

    I hope the swine flu doesn't affect any more people.

    Milagros Limon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this class, but I have to pay attention because it is a bit difficult for me, the news posted on blogs are very interesting and it's great to take all of those precautions. C:
    Jacqueline Salcido

    ReplyDelete